Zoom Instructions (revised 3/21):
As we have begun to use the Zoom platform this week, we have been working through the various technical issues that come with something new. The experience is greatly enhanced if you are able to join us by using a computer. Next best would be to use an iPad, followed by a smartphone. If you unable to participate with one of these devices, there is also the option to call in using a conference call number. You won't be able to see anything, but you will be able to hear the program. If you need technical support, please reach out to Cantor Eric: email@example.com
*For all devices: We ask that you please mute yourself when you are not speaking. We will leave participants unmuted at the beginning so we can have some schmoozing time. After that, it will enhance the experience for everyone if you mute your microphone. The host may also mute everyone automatically, but it's always good to double check. The mute button is located in the lower left hand corner. You may have to hover (on a computer) or tap (on a tablet/smartphone) in that area in order for it to appear. You can press this same button to unmute yourself when you want to participate.
To connect from a computer:
1. To join a zoom activity, start by clicking on this link: https://zoom.us/j/531710576
2. If you have not downloaded zoom on your computer yet, then click “download and run zoom” and follow the instructions to install it onto your computer. If you already have zoom downloaded on your computer, you may have to click “Open zoom.us ” if it doesn’t happen automatically.
3. Click “Join with Video”
4. Click “Join with Computer Audio”
5. If Zoom asks to access your camera and/or microphone, say yes.
To connect from a tablet/smart phone:
1. Download the "Zoom" app from the App Store.
2. If Zoom asks to access your camera and/or microphone, say yes.
3. Either open the app and enter the meeting ID: 531 710 576 to join the meeting, or click on the link https://zoom.us/j/531710576 and the meeting will automatically open in the app.
To connect via conference call line:
Dial: +1 929 205 6099
Enter meeting ID: 531 710 576