Workshops related to lifecycle needs reflect our Mutual Support focus.
Please send us suggestions for additional programs that would interest you.
The following is a list of workshops offered in previous years.
Depending on current interest, any of these can be repeated.
- Breast Cancer - What We Need To Know
- The Tradition of Writing Ethical Wills - What, Why and How
- Defensive Driving Course
- CPR Training
- Food for Health
- The AIDS Crisis
- Using the Health Care System Effectively
- Raising Children in an Affluent Society
- When Death Happens: Jewish Ritual Behavior
- How to Get the Best Care from the Health Care System
- Parenting and Grandparenting: A Values Based Approach
- When Your Child or Grandchild Plans to Intermarry
- Getting Organized - Using a Personal and Legal Information Checklist